- RelyX Veneer cement is a permanent, light-cure only resin luting material. It must be polymerized by exposure to visible light in the 400-500 nm wavelength range.
- Most ceramic and composite veneers are thin enough and translucent enough to allow for adequate light penetration through the veneer to completely cure the cement.
- RelyX veneer cement is very efficient in its light-curing ability. This allows for a simplified bonding technique and also provides for excellent color stability of the cured cement.
- This feature is vitally important for highly esthetic veneer restorations.
- Customer-preferred delivery and shading system.
- Try-in pastes offer excellent color match to final cured cement.
- Light-cure-only system provides excellent color stability.
- Easy to clean up.
- Easy to dispense, apply and seat.
- Cement cures with a wide range of light sources
- Syringe of 1.2gm
- Shades – A1